Re-read the summary you wrote for your homework. Then answer the questions below. Use full sentences and include short quotations from the book.
1. Write down three things that happen in this part of the story.
2. How would you describe Scrooge in this part? Write down three adjectives to describe him, giving an explanation for each one.
3. Why do you think the Ghost of Christmas Past shows Scrooge this particular moment from his past?
4. Describe Scrooge’s reaction as he watches the events unfold. What effect do they have on him?
5. The Ghost of Christmas Past has a bright light shining from its head. Why do you think this is?
6. Write down three other things about the Ghost of Christmas Past. Add your thoughts on what they might mean.